WRC Open update

compubit

Which I never understood, because LA Groove is actually a pretty damn good theme. I was going over 2013 recordings of WCAU and the graphics/music are way more primitive than they seemed at the time.

It's NBC's answer to The Enforcer! I like the latter (for some part), but I hate LA Groove. It's such a tacky soundtrack, non authority theme song for local news!

Yes - sort of...

They don't run full credits anymore after the Friday 6pm newscast, but they do air about 3-5 seconds of the theme for the close after the Friday 6pm newscast.

As for the music/voice balance on that clip - Adobe Premiere Elements emphasized the music over the voice. I'm guessing it's how it processed the 5.1 digital down to 2.0 for uploading to YouTube...

I still prefer the original theme (WRC - Working 4 You, per the NMSA)

J

does anyone have video of a full credits close to WRC? the Interwebz is hungry for recent long closes (w/ credits!)

• 4 months later...

Archived