Groundbreaking for 6abc's New Home

radioinactive

its going to look nice

I also agree the new home is going to look nice. When they move to the new home will they build a new set like KYW or bring the current set over. WPVI just got that set in February of last year.

Guest Junk Junk

We might be able to drag Al Ham out of the grave for some MCTYW updates by then.

Good luck with that one...:p Wasn't there a riot the last time they tried to update the theme?

Did they use a new package or was it an update to the MCTYW package?

It was an update. Southern News Media has the opening with the updated theme. Here is 44 seconds of the new theme w/o the opening.

I like that update, honestly I don't know why people would complain. It sounds almost the same(with a few exceptions), it does not sound bad. I guess some just like to be stuck in the 70s. :-\

That's actually a good show just poorly produced.

And the fact that Nate is defending PVI just proves my point.

LMAO. And what do you think about CBS 3?

Will do cause if I say anything here, all the 3 nuts (and employees for that matter) will start crying like little babies cause they can't get over the fact that their station still blows even after getting a new set and graphics to catch the eye of the their slobbering, knuckle-dragging neanderthal viewers who's only feedback they give is "ooooh preeeeetttttty".

Ok rants over. For now.

Will do cause if I say anything here, all the 3 nuts (and employees for that matter) will start crying like little babies cause they can't get over the fact that their station still blows even after getting a new set and graphics to catch the eye of the their slobbering, knuckle-dragging neanderthal viewers who's only feedback they give is "ooooh preeeeetttttty".

Ok rants over. For now.

Well you can have your opinion, doesn't mean I have to agree with it. Is 3 the best no, but they have come a long way. They still do stupid things, but overall it's better then others and not as good as 6. Even though i get bored watching 6 - it's not my type of news program.

KYW has come along way but since their newscasts went HD after the move, they should have used the same majestic opens WCBS is using now, which is the only thing that's any GOOD with WCBS nowadays. See the New York Board to see why.

CBS's O&O Division's main objective must be to make polished turds for newscasts and not actually improve the personnel and the delivery of the news (see also New York and Chicago board).

Atleast WCBS improved in the time frame of April 14, 2006 - June 20, 2007 yet they managed to screw it up.

Archived