Elita Loresca out at KNBC

JoseRM303

Looks like Elita is officially out at KNBC. No annoucement or anything but when goes to the nbcla.com website and goes to the about us section Elita is no longer listed. Wonder where she will end up next.

• 3 weeks later...

elita posted something on facebook for those wanting to know what's up with her

"HELLOOOOOOO! Yes, I'm here and well you know... being a mommy. I know you guys wanna know if I'm coming back to TV. The short answer is yes, but not for KNBC. More details to come...

Thanks for checking in... you guys will hear from me VERY soon By the way, I am trying to change my Facebook name to read Elita Loresca, if Facebook doesn't allow it I will have to start a new page... I hope you guys will follow me there. I am also on Twitter: @WXwithELITA and Instagram: @elitaloresca"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Elita just filed a field report on the 6 o'clock news about dry weather conditions. May not be anything spectacular but in all the years that I've watched Channel 13 I have never seen a weather person file a news report from the field.

Archived