WTTG New Morning Set

rkolsen

WTTG is set to launch a new Fox 5 News and Good Day DC set tomorrow called "The Loft". It looks okay but feels underwhelming compared to the recent sets Fox has launched. At first when I saw this posted on TV NewsCheck I was surprised they would use this as a news set as there is no traditional anchor area in the promo. However when I went to YouTube to embed the video the description said that it's used in the mornings.

[yt]MNpCwj_eiIs[/yt]

At first when I saw this posted on TV NewsCheck I was surprised they would use this as a news set as there is no traditional anchor area in the promo. [yt]MNpCwj_eiIs[/yt]

If you go to the :42 mark in the video, it looks like a possible news desk with a monitor wall behind it. There's also a shot of Steve and Allison in front of the monitors.

If you go to the :42 mark in the video, it looks like a possible news desk with a monitor wall behind it. There's also a shot of Steve and Allison in front of the monitors.

Well the said it would debut in the morning and they are still using the old desk.

https://twitter.com/rkolsen/status/598425521735790592

According to a poster on DCRTV said there old set was demolished and they anchoring all their newscast's in a The Loft. I wonder if they are going to build a new news set.

According to a poster on DCRTV said there old set was demolished and they anchoring all their newscast's in a The Loft. I wonder if they are going to build a new news set.

Definitely.

Considering that BDI built their new morning set, what are the odds they were contracted to build a new evening set for them as well?

Archived