Who's coming back to San Diego?

A3N

Lynda Martin is doing radio updates at KFMB-AM, and Lorrie Jordan occasionally fills in on weather at KNSD.

I think KNSD should put LoJo on weekends permanently, and hire Pat Brown back for weeknights. She could help reel in viewers from KGTV who were chased away by her awful replacement. Dagmar should be moved to mornings, where she would be a much better fit and could help boost the sagging ratings.

Moving Dagmar out of evenings will do more harm than good. The evening crew's chemistry is really good. As far as the morning goes... Not sure why they are losing ground since they've been pretty stable for quite a few years. Is it the presentation? story content? the personalities? a combination thereof? Pat Brown makes more sense in the mornings, with what KNSD has going on right now. This is not to say that Jodi is bad, it's just that her personality is so bubbly and energetic a majority of the time that it doesn't mesh with the serious tone of the newscast.

I'm just gonna be frank about this.

The full figured look does not work on set. Maybe in the field.

Do I need to go into details?

I didn't think so.

Huh? Are you talking about Lynda or Jodi?

Archived