WXTV 41 beats WABC 7 at 11

Guest zas1977

I bet Vlad and the other ABC7 fans lunatics are holding their own personal funeral for the "#1 STATION IN THE NATION ABC7".

Holding a funeral because they got beat one night?

You guys are so fanatical about WABC I don't know what you guys did. I hope Vlad isn't on suicide watch. :(

LOL

Does anyone see the bigger problem here? People can't learn English if they keep watching a broadcast in their own natvie language. Sure NY is the melting pot, but this doesn't help people to learn and speak English. Which i think if you live in the U.S., you should. I'm not saying they can't watch it, but i think when a foreign language station beats an English speaking station ithat is a problem. And it's not just this Monday, Univision has been building a strong following.

Does anyone see the bigger problem here? People can't learn English if they keep watching a broadcast in their own natvie language. Sure NY is the melting pot, but this doesn't help people to learn and speak English. Which i think if you live in the U.S., you should. I'm not saying they can't watch it, but i think when a foreign language station beats an English speaking station ithat is a problem. And it's not just this Monday, Univision has been building a strong following.

First of all, who says that everyone watching Univision, or any other non-English station, doesn't speak or comprehend English? Could it be that there are bilingual or trilingual people who live in this melting pot?

The bigger problem here is that you think everyone should speak one language only, even if it's a language that is not even the first language of a majority of the international community. (Yes, English ranks behind Mandarin and Spanish on the list of languages spoken by people.)

Whether it be news, sports, weather, comedy, drama or animation, people are free to watch what they would like to. And they are free to watch it in whatever language they choose to, whether that be Spanish, English, Chinese, Korean, Arabic, French, Japanese or Italian. This is the great idea behind our country. There is no official language, religion, race or political party named in our federal law.

Perhaps you should take time to learn Spanish, or another language outside of English, instead of being close-minded. Please stop me if I'm making too much sense.

First of all, who says that everyone watching Univision, or any other non-English station, doesn't speak or comprehend English? Could it be that there are bilingual or trilingual people who live in this melting pot?

The bigger problem here is that you think everyone should speak one language only, even if it's a language that is not even the first language of a majority of the international community. (Yes, English ranks behind Mandarin and Spanish on the list of languages spoken by people.)

Whether it be news, sports, weather, comedy, drama or animation, people are free to watch what they would like to. And they are free to watch it in whatever language they choose to, whether that be Spanish, English, Chinese, Korean, Arabic, French, Japanese or Italian. This is the great idea behind our country. There is no official language, religion, race or political party named in our federal law.

Perhaps you should take time to learn Spanish, or another language outside of English, instead of being close-minded. Please stop me if I'm making too much sense.

For your information i am fluent in Spanish, German and French. I'm not being closed minded. I never said that everyone should speak one langauge, i just said it doesn't help the cause for some who don't know English to learn it.

I bet Vlad and the other ABC7 fans lunatics are holding their own personal funeral for the "#1 STATION IN THE NATION ABC7".

Why would I hold a personal funeral? Suicide Watch? HAHA, Wow.

Where are you coming from with these comments Chris? First of all I could care less what ratings WABC has, or whatever, they could be in last or whatever, I don't watch them for ratings, I watch it because its what I choose to watch. I grew up watching a channel my parents and grandparents watched. I honestly do not understand why some people have a problem with a particular channel that some people choose to watch. Its not just WABC neither, I've seen the same for other channels as well. Its been proven countless times and that WABC is number one in the nation, so if you can't accept it then, tough luck. I'm not saying this on behalf of them or to praise them, it is just a fact. Overall, I think its sad how some people bash about those who watch WABC because its funny how I have yet to see ONE of the WABC viewers or fans (whatsoever) complaining about other members who like other channels, like WNBC or WCBS (which I've seen A LOT of lately). And its even funnier how some people who don't even live in the tri-state area where WABC broadcasts, still post such comments, lol. Get over it already, its silly and idiotic. We should all have the right to like and dislike whatever we want.

Jeez...I was only kidding you Vlad....you guys wonder why WABC fans are painted as such crazed lunatics? They get so defensive over the slightest criticism over TEH #1 STATION IN THE NATION ROFL!!!!!111.

::)

LOL Chris, well I guess I over-reacted a bit, haha. :D. But seriously though, I don't have an obsession with them, in fact I there are way better presenting channels than WABC. WLS in my opinion wins the title of the best O&O, and don't forget about WFAA and KTRK, those are WAY better stations than WABC will probably ever be.

-Vlad

Guest WaukeeDude

Jeez...I was only kidding you Vlad....you guys wonder why WABC fans are painted as such crazed lunatics? They get so defensive over the slightest criticism over TEH #1 STATION IN THE NATION ROFL!!!!!111.

::)

LOL Chris, well I guess I over-reacted a bit, haha. :D. But seriously though, I don't have an obsession with them, in fact I there are way better presenting channels than WABC. WLS in my opinion wins the title of the best O&O, and don't forget about WFAA and KTRK, those are WAY better stations than WABC will probably ever be.

-Vlad

Vlad is still in denial.

Misunderstanding here:

WXTV actually beat WABC with the series finale of the original Spanish "version" of Ugly Betty, NOT NEWSCASTS, okay?

Noticias Univision 41 beated Eyewitness News.

Misunderstanding here:

WXTV actually beat WABC with the series finale of the original Spanish "version" of Ugly Betty, NOT NEWSCASTS, okay?

I guess it was the lead in of Ugly Betty as KKyuubi mentioned.

-Vlad

Misunderstanding here:

I guess it was the lead in of Ugly Betty as KKyuubi mentioned.

-Vlad

Obviously I counted the lead in. But anyways, Noticias 41 still beated anyways Eyewitness News that Monday.

Archived