When a station uses the competition's weather gfx

A3N

Sort of. The San Diego Chamber of Commerce tweeted out a picture with KUSI weatherman Mark Mathis, giving his "business forecast". The problem? Behind Mathis is a weather graphic from KFMB-- obvious from not only the color scheme but the fact that no one else in the market brands their weather as "Microclimate Weather". KUSI retweeted the chamber's tweet. Not sure who thought it was smart to ok the picture. See for yourself...1565176626_CZ2zZfTWcAAH20v.jpglarge.thumb.jpg.6dfb4afd9f4a69a5cfd9ab18fb019ed4.jpg

Sort of. The San Diego Chamber of Commerce tweeted out a picture with KUSI weatherman Mark Mathis, giving his "business forecast". The problem? Behind Mathis is a weather graphic from KFMB-- obvious from not only the color scheme but the fact that no one else in the market brands their weather as "Microclimate Weather". KUSI retweeted the chamber's tweet. Not sure who thought it was smart to ok the picture. See for yourself...[ATTACH=full]2569[/ATTACH]

Not sure who else pays this much attention either....

When did this happen? Mathis has been on vacation this week with Francella doing evening weather and Brad doing the morning shots.

It was for the Chamber's anniversary celebration. They had people from all the stations in town (as well as business leaders) at the gathering and apparently it was a "news theme" type of party. They had a mock newscast, etc featuring a few journos from the area. This particular picture was posted on Twitter by the Chamber of Commerce and retweeted by KUSI.

Not sure who else pays this much attention either....

That's an odd statement to make on a TV news forum.

Now I know that Mathis looks wayyyy out of place in front of those graphics.

I almost thought it was some kind of "lost" audition tape.

"His purse don't match those shoes"..

Play "nice' people.

That's an odd statement to make on a TV news forum.

Now I know that Mathis looks wayyyy out of place in front of those graphics.

I almost thought it was some kind of "lost" audition tape.

"His purse don't match those shoes"..

Play "nice' people.

By else I mean folks not on here...

Archived