KSNV debuting new set on March 7

effseesee

KSNV got the same set that WJAR premiered last month. I am glad it matches the secondary set that they got 3 years ago before the sale to Sinclair. Here is the video of the reveal of the new set

KSNV got the same set that WJAR premiered last month. I am glad it matches the secondary set that they got 3 years ago before the sale to Sinclair. Here is the video of the reveal of the new set

* night. WJAR premiered their new set at 6:00pm last night.

They're referring to the newsroom set James Yates built for KSNV a couple of years ago under its previous owners: http://yatesdesigntv.com/pages/ksnv.html

Okay, I remember that but didn't realize it was in the newsroom. Maybe it's me but I don't see how it matches.

When I heard secondary set I took it as one of those that are used for lifestyle/interview type shows.

During their 5pm newscast they showed that they built a new master control and production control room.

Let me put some clarity into what I post, first the secondary set is still in use by the local Telemundo affiliate and their sister station the CW, for now. And on the matching thing, is that both set share the same color scheme of using wood tones and shades of blue in them. So I hope that clears up anything I posted earlier.

Let me put some clarity into what I post, first the secondary set is still in use by the local Telemundo affiliate and their sister station the CW, for now. And on the matching thing, is that both set share the same color scheme of using wood tones and shades of blue in them. So I hope that clears up anything I posted earlier.

It clears some things up. How did they share the set with Telemundo both going out live or where did Telemundo originate from?

Ok before the or after the sale to Sinclair, KSNV welcomed the Telemundo affiliate into a studio share agreement. That means that KSNV was using their previous older studio while Telemundo, which this affiliate is own by NBC, is using studio B of KSNV. While at the same time on air, using the same newsroom, and some equipment.

But the WJAR set does not feature video poker and slot machines next to the WX Desk like the KSNV set does.

Right, because in Las Vegas you can find a slot machine just about everywhere including at the airport.

Archived