KION-TV New Logo ...

susquvalleywgal

This should not be a logo, however it all depends on the management team there. Heck, the old NBC logo from 1975 which is more basic than that, looks more advanced.

Chermayeff, Geismar and Haviv (the designers of a bunch of the world's most important logos) put a circle on a square and called it a day. And it still looks better.

Imagen_TV_logo.png

(Also, said network using the logo launches on Monday night. To say it's a big deal in Mexican TV history is pretty accurate.)

• 2 weeks later...

Some new logos. I like some of the ones shown preferably it should remain the Central Coast. Not fan of the cable but it should be changed to a CBS5/46 CBS46 or a CBS Central Coast. Yes I know some of the 46 looks generic and it reminds of the wgcl previous logo and the ocean waves yes like miami but their own! I added the 5/46 for some ideas.

kion_new_logo.jpg.e6566c223bd5f8f5eb8bb5a18c59e76c.jpg

Archived