WABC Names Ken Rosato as Co-Anchor in the morning

nymets78

Guest Junk Junk

Genuine question here: with as many names as there were being thrown around for Steve B.'s replacement, does this come as a surprise to anyone? I know Don Dahler, Phil Lipoff, and that guy from Philly were among the few names tossed around...

Good for Ken. Seems like some people at tvspy don't like Phil Lipoff. In the videos I have seen of Ken Rosato (while auditioning) it looked like he would be a perfect addition to EWN this morning. Glad WABC made the right choice.

And what's great about Ken is that he has a similar personality to Bartelstien, so when he's on the desk it gives the viewers a reminiscent feel of the news when Bartelstein was there. Anyway Ken, Congratulations! Can't wait to see Monday's broadcast. I guess the talent intros will have to be redone or simply keep them as is until Fall 2007.

They need to delete the very last paragraph, because in the very first sentence it says he was named anchor for the morning and noon newscasts yet on the bottom it says that he reports for the morning and noon newscasts. They should have fixed his bio before they posted it.

Archived