S.E Cupp gets HLN show

atlnews2

As long as they continue to bring back rolling news and the like, I'm continually on board. I also love how all of the on-air hosts are women (No socio-political reason implied here.)

They should throw some men in there, unless they want to make this a female focused channel.

On a side note, I was looking at an old thread and noticed that somebody quoted ActionNewsLove, and when I went back to the quoted post it was you.

I can't believe you ditched Action News for Eyewitness News. Trader!!! (Those of you in Philly DMA know that the former is far greater than the latter.)

Also Michaela Pereira's show moves from 11:00a-1:00p to 3:00p - 5:00p ET.

Schedule below (all times Eastern)

6:00a-11:00a Morning Express with Robin Meade

11:00a-1:00p Across America with Carol Costello

1:00p-3:00p On the Story with Erica Hill

3:00p-5:00p MichaeLA with Michaela Pereria.

5:00p-7:00p Forensic Files

7:00p-8:00p SE Cupp

8:00p-9:00p Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield.

• 3 weeks later...
Also Michaela Pereira's show moves from 11:00a-1:00p to 3:00p - 5:00p ET.

Schedule below (all times Eastern)

6:00a-11:00a Morning Express with Robin Meade

11:00a-1:00p Across America with Carol Costello

1:00p-3:00p On the Story with Erica Hill

3:00p-5:00p MichaeLA with Michaela Pereria.

5:00p-7:00p Forensic Files

7:00p-8:00p SE Cupp

8:00p-9:00p Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield.

They should poach Thomas Roberts from NBC for the 5-7 block. It'd be a return to HLN for him.

They should throw some men in there, unless they want to make this a female focused channel.

Yeah, they did once that. Too bad Showbiz Tonight got axed from low ratings and Dr. Drew didn't work after a while. Meanwhile, Morning Express is still around with the same host. To say nothing about Nancy Grace and Jane Valez-Mitchell.

Now here we are.

On a side note, I was looking at an old thread and noticed that somebody quoted ActionNewsLove, and when I went back to the quoted post it was you.

I can't believe you ditched Action News for Eyewitness News. Trader!!! (Those of you in Philly DMA know that the former is far greater than the latter.)

GASP! My cover is blown!

But seriously, I felt the my identity with and feelings toward this site were at a low. So when the software changed, I decided the time was right to make a change. Thus Eyewitness News-man was born.

But even more seriously, I don't like that you did that. There are other posters here who changed their names, and no one outed them like that at all. Please don't do this again should I ever change it again

(which I probably won't do anymore now that this exposition happened).

And just because Action News is better in Philadelphia than Eyewitness News (obviously), doesn't mean I shouldn't change my name from the former to the latter. I like the name and format as much as the other.

Get used to it.

(And it's spelled traitor by the way.)

GASP! My cover is blown!

But seriously, I felt the my identity with and feelings toward this site were at a low. So when the software changed, I decided the time was right to make a change. Thus Eyewitness News-man was born.

But even more seriously, I don't like that you did that. There are other posters here who changed their names, and no one outed them like that at all. Please don't do this again should I ever change it again

(which I probably won't do anymore now that this exposition happened).

And just because Action News is better in Philadelphia than Eyewitness News (obviously), doesn't mean I shouldn't change my name from the former to the latter. I like the name and format as much as the other.

Get used to it.

(And it's spelled traitor by the way.)

:eek: You've got issues. Obviously you don't recognize sarcasm. Plus, changing from one "fake" name to another "fake" name, and I observing it (randomly) and commenting on it is not "outting" someone. And to top it off, you're bossy telling me what I can and can't do, as if I'm gonna listen to you.

:eek: You've got issues. Obviously you don't recognize sarcasm. Plus, changing from one "fake" name to another "fake" name, and I observing it (randomly) and commenting on it is not "outting" someone. And to top it off, you're bossy telling me what I can and can't do, as if I'm gonna listen to you.

Well yeah, I guess I do have issues.

Probably about the fact that you randomly wrote that post about my last username that caught me off guard. Even if that wasn't outing someone, it was something I didn't like and felt was uncalled for.

And yeah, apparently I can't recognize sarcasm too. Probably for the fact that I was reading text that was the problem. I would've known better if I heard it out of your mouth. But hey, it is what it is.

And "to top it off", I wouldn't be so "bossy" if you didnt write the post in the first place. But I'm gonna move on. Like I have to listen to you either.

Well yeah, I guess I do have issues.

Probably about the fact that you randomly wrote that post about my last username that caught me off guard. Even if that wasn't outing someone, it was something I didn't like and felt was uncalled for.

And yeah, apparently I can't recognize sarcasm too. Probably for the fact that I was reading text that was the problem. I would've known better if I heard it out of your mouth. But hey, it is what it is.

And "to top it off", I wouldn't be so "bossy" if you didnt write the post in the first place. But I'm gonna move on. Like I have to listen to you either.

Uncalled for, in what way? You're acting like I committed some criminal act! If I would've known you were so sensitive, I wouldn't have said anything. I did not publish actual info about you, but rather a change in "fake" names. What's the big deal? There was no ill intent.

Regarding the sarcasm, I was joking about the Action News vs Eyewitness News. You responded once again like I said something criminal. If you can't recognize OBVIOUS sarcasm, that's your problem, not mine.

Regarding you being bossy, I don't give a hoot what you say. No matter what I wrote, who are you to tell me what I should or shouldn't do?

Move on. I'm not asking you to listen. You came at me with a list of commands. I was just responding to your idiocracy. Not the first time you've snapped.

EDIT: By the way, you outed yourself. Check out your news feed dumb@$$, you stated it in plain sight.

[below copied from your newsfeed]

Eyewitness News-man I am also known as ActionNewsLove. My username currently has been removed. For some reason.

Aug 23, 2015Report

LikeComment

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, they did once that. Too bad Showbiz Tonight got axed from low ratings and Dr. Drew didn't work after a while. Meanwhile, Morning Express is still around with the same host. To say nothing about Nancy Grace and Jane Valez-Mitchell.

Now here we are.

It would be nice to see HLN run more stuff that kinda sorta resembles news programming. Showbiz Tonight and Dr. Drew didn't fit the bill.

Archived