Verizon eyeing Disney?

Breaking News

I'm sure this is slipping into Speculatronism...but could you imagine: the most conservative broadcaster company in the US being owned by, what is probably considered one of the most "liberal elite" companies in the country?

"The Bottom Line with Boris is brought to you by Disney"

That would be under the presumption that Apple-Disney would want to retain the right-wing knuckle-draggers within Sinclair. They'd be gone, along with Osama bin Epshteyn, in a New York minute.

Can you imagine working for a Apple/Verizon/Disney venture? I mean, free iphones, free Disney park passes and free Verizon phone service.

*Some exclusions may apply. Availability subject to change. Must be 18 years or older. P&H extra. Results not typical.*

Can you imagine working for a Apple/Verizon/Disney venture? I mean, free iphones, free Disney park passes and free Verizon phone service.

*Some exclusions may apply. Availability subject to change. Must be 18 years or older. P&H extra. Results not typical.*

The literal happiest place on earth, now with the fastest internet speed and the best coverage, on America's best phones...

The lines....

The long freaking lines....

Applesauce Mountain...4 hours

Goofy's 4G Cartoon Town...2 hours

It's a Small Diverse yet Warming, Sensitive World...5 hours 40 mins

Donald's Magic Drone Strike Ride...13 Seconds

California Sanctuary Land...Closed For Construction

Just Added : Michael Jackson Millennial Adventure!

Pluto's Fake Service Dog School

The lines....

The long freaking lines....

Applesauce Mountain...4 hours

Goofy's 4G Cartoon Town...2 hours

It's a Small Diverse yet Warming, Sensitive World...5 hours 40 mins

Donald's Magic Drone Strike Ride...13 Seconds

California Sanctuary Land...Closed For Construction

Just Added : Michael Jackson Millennial Adventure!

Pluto's Fake Service Dog School

I got stranded on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Walt Disney World once for about half an hour. The car broke down at the "dead men tell no tales" tape loop. And that was after waiting for close to 45 minutes to board the ride.

I wish there was an appropriate punch line, bit I've got nothing.

I got stranded on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Walt Disney World once for about half an hour. The car broke down at the "dead men tell no tales" tape loop. And that was after waiting for close to 45 minutes to board the ride.

I wish there was an appropriate punch line, bit I've got nothing.

You will want a punch line with a Johnny Depp angle...

Chicks love him.

Comcast offered an unsolicited $54 billion bid for Disney is 2004. It was a huge failure as Disney stockholders rejected it, the Disney board launched a PR campaign against Comcast's attempt at a hostile takeover, and Comcast stockholders didn't think it was the right move.

Archived