WLEX Gets New Graphics

MXSans2

Not a big fan of the open. Seems rather uninspired. The white on the U3 on the weather graphics also seems a bit too much.

I kinda disagree. The implementation of the NBC peacock and [ [ WHATEVER THIS IS ] ] is questionable, but otherwise this intro is not that bad. It's a interesting take among other things.

Also, the cascading wipe is delicious.

I kinda disagree. The implementation of the NBC peacock and [ [ WHATEVER THIS IS ] ] is questionable, but otherwise this intro is not that bad. It's a interesting take among other things.

Also, the cascading wipe is delicious.

The implementation of those two things is exactly why I don't like it. Especially the peacock animation. It seems unnatural.

The implementation of those two things is exactly why I don't like it. Especially the peacock animation. It seems unnatural.

Yeah I am with you. I think a 3D looking 18 would be better. Just to break it up some and give it a little more character. I do like the look. It's clean.

Now how fast will WKYT launch something new. New set? New graphics.

WTVQ? Sorry. Morris owns them. Hehe.

Archived