KEZI new look

C Block

1) inergy seems like an odd music choice for those graphics

2) "we appreciate your patience during this transition..." what, were viewers getting angry and impatient that they were getting a new set and they had to wait a month?

3) i will never understand the logic behind the "our new studio will not change our passion and commitment to you. We're still working just as hard to bring you the news and blah blah blah blah community blah blah connecting with you blah blah we love our viewers" spiel. Just show off the new digs.

3) i will never understand the logic behind the "our new studio will not change our passion and commitment to you. We're still working just as hard to bring you the news and blah blah blah blah community blah blah connecting with you blah blah we love our viewers" spiel. Just show off the new digs.

THIS. SO. MUCH. Just say you got cool new toys because upgrade season. Cut that PR crap NOW because contrary to popular belief, serves viewers nothing, not even a hardcore news junkie. Trust.

• 2 weeks later...

On the flip side I remember one station saying something like "Our new set will prove our commitment to our community blah blah" or some BS. The sets are visual backdrops. Viewers by and large do NOT care. While obviously stations need to update their looks they sometimes try to make it seem like it's life or death.

Archived