MyNetworkTV Finally Gives Up...

first on fox

why not just let the TV stations go back to being full-time syndicated TV stations. Let them play a variety of programming. Programming should include Old movies like those old sci-fi movies from the 1950-1980's, rerun TV shows, cartoons, sports and locally produced TV shows.

That's something I would support.

Why don't they call it The Mistake Channel and have Roger Ailes host a show called "Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda" where he talks about all the mistakes that went in to planning MNTV.

Seriously IFL is lame compared with Spike's UFC. UFC has the name stars, the PPV shows that kick ass and The Ultimate Fighter reality show that put the UFC name out in the public.

I think that maybe FOX should utilize programs from SKY to fill out the schedule. Anything would be better than what they have now.

matt.

BTW, who ever told the adult Tatum O'Neal she could act?

I wonder how the former WB/UPN affiliates that have become independent stations (WSBK, for example) are doing.

I also wonder if any of the MNTV affiliates feel rather silly for rushing to join the netlet last year...

Why don't they call it The Mistake Channel and have Roger Ailes host a show called "Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda" where he talks about all the mistakes that went in to planning MNTV.

Seriously IFL is lame compared with Spike's UFC. UFC has the name stars, the PPV shows that kick ass and The Ultimate Fighter reality show that put the UFC name out in the public.

I think that maybe FOX should utilize programs from SKY to fill out the schedule. Anything would be better than what they have now.

matt.

which is why MNTV is going through another ill-fated attempt at fixing things...otherwise it'll crash and burn and WWOR and KCOP etc will revert to indie status....or even worse KCOP and WWOR could even sign off for good and become substations for WNYW and KTTV once HDTV really kicks in.

matt.

which is why MNTV is going through another ill-fated attempt at fixing things...otherwise it'll crash and burn and WWOR and KCOP etc will revert to indie status....or even worse KCOP and WWOR could even sign off for good and become substations for WNYW and KTTV once HDTV really kicks in.

Kinda like The Tube and ABC7.2

• 1 month later...

Archived