New WITN Graphics Soon?!?!?!

Ntropolis

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like they debuted. I pulled in WITN this morning and got a couple caps... I wish I could have gotten more.

WITN_082807_1.jpg

WITN_082807_2.jpg

Also note the new backdrop on the set (that's only the Greenville studio set... the Washington one got one too but I haven't seen it).

Music was still Advantage listening to one of the bumpers during the morning newscast, though that can change.

Looks like they debuted. I pulled in WITN this morning and got a couple caps... I wish I could have gotten more.

WITN_082807_1.jpg

WITN_082807_2.jpg

Also note the new backdrop on the set (that's only the Greenville studio set... the Washington one got one too but I haven't seen it).

Music was still Advantage listening to one of the bumpers during the morning newscast, though that can change.

i know this has nothing to do with the graphics, but why is there somebody from KFOR 4 (oklahoma city) in one of the shots? KFOR & WITN aren't owned by the same people.

i know this has nothing to do with the graphics, but why is there somebody from KFOR 4 (oklahoma city) in one of the shots? KFOR & WITN aren't owned by the same people.

It was a syndicated (NBC or CNN?) report where the guy was using KFOR's studio.

It was a syndicated (NBC or CNN?) report where the guy was using KFOR's studio.

ahh! gotcha! i understand now! ;)

WITN_082807_1.jpg

WITN_082807_2.jpg

It's about time they got rid of that archaic set and GFX that last looked decent in about 1996.

• 1 month later...

Archived