Worst (yet funniest) weather segue.... ever.

semistatic

And boom goes the dynamite.

:-\

-T

I cut it out, but the weather girl didn't quite know how to react - she kinda pause with her mouth hanging open for a second ;) Ahh, live TV - gotta love it! ;D

That's not the bad. A little off topic, but he pulled it off OK. I kinda chuckled myself. Not as bad as the classic "What about those 7 inches you promised me last night?"

Wow, this was the last place I thought I'd see video from my market. Yeah, this is partially why I don't care for our CBS station locally, their news is usually bland and unwatchable, even if it's actually recorded on the other side of the state.

Could someone please explain to me the, 'KIMA KEPR' are those like two station's together?

Well, in the local region (#126), those two stations are separate sister stations, KIMA serving Yakima, while KEPR seres the Tri-Cities area (where I am). Personally, I don't usually watch them, but apparently they both broadcast the same newscast at 11 O'clock, thus the combined call-letters title.

that was really funny! creative and the anchor had some wit and personality. You idiots need to lighten up.

The weather girl had no personality though.. she should have teased the anchor a bit and said something funny in reply.

Viewers like anchors who arent stiff parody's.

Viewers like anchors who aren't stiff parody's.

Um, some viewers like the classic anchor who sits behind the desk and just reports on the news rather straight. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but the local NBC station with straight forward anchors is just watchable compared to the competition.....

kndu.png

I mean, their set is getting kinda old and the graphics need a refresh, but the quality of their newscast is just soooooo much better that none of the other local ones compare. Also, they've had the same basic anchoring team for quite a few years, so the product has been rather consistent compared to the competition. Lately, the CBS affiliate had an overhaul with the graphics, and the ABC station pretty much reinvented themselves with the past anchors leaving and an overall new look/

Archived