KTVT HD

DFW11anchorman

if it ends up being KDAF, I will scream :o

(Hands Gulf Broadcasting a megaphone, hands everyone else earplugs) ;D

Don't look now, but lookee what I found on the Job Openings page ("Work at CW33") of KDAF's website (www.cw33.trb.com)

- News Director

- On-Air Graphics Designer

- News Promotions Producer

Could a shakeup be underway on John Carpenter Freeway?

I think that KDFW wants to go HD but since they are FOX O&O I'm sure they will have to wait until they get budget considerations from the parent company. As far as I know the FOX O&O stations NYC, LA and Chicago have not converted to HD yet. So it might not be until next Spring until KDFW goes HD.

Honestly, I dont think that will hurt KDFW. Im assuming, again only my opinion, as long as they continue to be dominant with Good Day, which lately has had strong competition from WFAA, and continue to do reasonably well with their 9pm newscast they're not concerned.

I do hope, however, KTVT's ratings will increase due to their brilliant HD makeover. I do still give the edge to WFAA, I LOVE their victory park studio. KTVT is MILES ahead of KXAS in terms of their HD conversion and news quality and like a previous user said the late great Harold Taft is rolling over in his grave. I do wonder if it will help. Last night's ratings showing that KTVT got over 300,000 homes as their lead-in to the 10pm news and STILL came in 2nd to WFAA.

if it ends up being KDAF, I will scream :o

(Hands Gulf Broadcasting a megaphone, hands everyone else earplugs) ;D

Don't look now, but lookee what I found on the Job Openings page ("Work at CW33") of KDAF's website (www.cw33.trb.com)

- News Director

- On-Air Graphics Designer

- News Promotions Producer

Could a shakeup be underway on John Carpenter Freeway?

oh boy. i'm nervous now. mind you, it'd be nice if KDAF had more than just theit News @ Nine. There is just so much potential there, the just need to grab DFW by the horns.

Archived