WNBC intro

SevenHD

I noticed yesterday that for Channel 4's 5, 6, and 11pm open they no longer mention their names. Its a really short intro. I hope that was only some kind of technical mistake. A similar situation happened on Channel 7 a while ago except it was for only one broadcast. For WNBC's it was all of their evening broadcasts. Lets see what happens at 5:30.

To be honest, I never really was a fan of their talent opens, because they never showed pictures of the anchors... just the anchor names on screen, which I didn't like. Oh well...

I have to agree, why mention the names without showing the anchors? Might as well just do away without it... It could be a sign of changes coming for WNBC. Perhaps they may add intros with images of the anchors... But then again, after seeing that open for all of these years, you kinda get used to it not having any images, lol.

Archived