Was I Seeing Things

Geoff150

He was on at 5 as well but they didn't say welcome back...just good to see you. he was in Miami earlier today so maybe he's just visitng people and they asked him to fill in? I have no idea but I was shocked too when I first saw him...good to see him, even if only for a day.

I was shocked too when i logged on to WCBSTV.com to watch the weather forecast. Hearing Dana say his name. Is this like how WNBC would allow people from sister stations to fill in when they are needed? Or maybe he was back for the holidays and the opportunity presented itself.

Let's hope they do the right thing and make Jeff the new weekend PM meteorologist so Elise doesn't have to pull double duty anymore. And would they please pair another woman with Bartelstein on the weekend AM show so Mary doesn't have to pull a double as well? Cindy Hsu perhaps?

Let's hope they do the right thing and make Jeff the new weekend PM meteorologist so Elise doesn't have to pull double duty anymore. And would they please pair another woman with Bartelstein on the weekend AM show so Mary doesn't have to pull a double as well? Cindy Hsu perhaps?

I agree with you 100%. Maybe they will send Lonnie to weekends and add Elise or Jeff to weekday evenings.

I flipped on the tube at about 6:25 pm and Jeff Beradelli was doing the weather on WCBS. Please let them make that change. An as aside to Suitsnob he didn't have his bottom button buttoned.

Well, of COURSE he didn't..he is one of the snappiest dressers NYC news has ever had and I just about squealed with delight at the sight-for-sore-eyes of him..almost enough to douche the image of Don Dahler from my poor eyes. Suits aside, he is a great personality.

And Double Amen to what Vlad just posted!

He might just be back filling in for all the holiday vacations. Maybe he will also be filling in on the Early Show or The Saturday Early Show so while he is here they are also using him on channel 2.

I doubt this is more than a temporary present.

He might just be back filling in for all the holiday vacations. Maybe he will also be filling in on the Early Show or The Saturday Early Show so while he is here they are also using him on channel 2.

I doubt this is more than a temporary present.

Totally agreed. Not sure how anyone could think that this means the Can't Be Serious network would have him fill in, then put him on weekends. I doubt he'd want to go back to that shop besides the current circumstances.

My God...what an experience tonight...an actual METEOROLOGIST. Handsome, but not in a pretty-boy way. Charming, yet informative. And of course (this is me after all) a perfectly-tailored, tasteful suit.

Is having someone of the quality of Jeff Berardelli too much to expect here in the nation's #1 news market?

The right thing to do would be to make Jeff the Chief Weekday PM meteorologist. Put Elise Weekdays in the morning and Noon. Put Lonnie Weekend Evenings. And put John Elliott Weekend Mornings.

The right thing to do would be to make Jeff the Chief Weekday PM meteorologist. Put Elise Weekdays in the morning and Noon. Put Lonnie Weekend Evenings. And put John Elliott Weekend Mornings.

I'd say Elliot Weekend PM and Quinn Weekend AM

^ Agreed. I know John isn't everyone's favorite, but I think he does a very good job. And Elise is just so damn good at what she does. Lonnie is just a rapidly dissipating Ken Doll who doesn't even know how to dress like an adult.

Archived