Which cable news net do you watch?

Guest cfif

Which cable news channel do you watch?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which cable news channel do you watch?

• CNN
    • FOX News Channel
    • MSNBC
    • Other (please specify)
    • I don't watch cable news
    • CNN Headline News (late addition)

As probably evident through some of the stuff I've posted, I think my life has been consumed by cable news for quite a while, quite a bit of it FOX, though I am growingly changing over to CNN and MSNBC because I am just sick of the happy pride show on FNC. On a usual basis as of late, I usually catch the last few minutes of Morning Joe, the first live hour of MSNBC's generic news coverage, then usually catch a little bit of The Situation Room in the evening before the FOX Report and may watch some Anderson later, but otherwise I channel surf a little more often now to see if anything else good is on.

I don't watch cable news too much, but when I do it's usually FOX News. I also sometimes find myself flipping around. I enjoy Headline News because it's just your basic news headlines, weather, sports, etc... like national news in local form.

I flip between CNN and MSNBC.

I'm a big fan of Countdown w/ Keith Olbermann, not because of his political beliefs, but he presents the news with some lulz.. which is much needed once in awhile.

CNN for The Situation Room. Anyone who knows me well knows I am a huge Cafferty fan.

All of them, but usually Headline News at its best (mostly on the weekend, when there is less time for personal thoughts or discussions by the presenters).

By the way, suggesting what you don't want to hear will only encourage some users. Just ignore them and move along, unless it becomes too uncivilized.

I primarily watch CNN, and sometimes MSNBC. I don't usually watch them, but when I do, it's usually CNN.

For election nights, when ABC isn't having their own coverage, I flip to CNN.

After awhile, I have to change. Am I the only one that isn't a fan of the massive video wall? It's just too much for me after awhile.

I prefer MSNBC because of their overall presentation. Their graphics and music are the least over the top of the three networks. FOX's in your face presentation seems to cater to the lowest common denominator of viewers and CNN is just CNN, nuff said.

Am I the only one that isn't a fan of the massive video wall? It's just too much for me after awhile.

For election coverage CNN is the best. I like the big video wall. And the technology John King uses on the LCD when they talk about the votes coming in, in precincts state by state is also pretty cool. I was reading about the technology once i think on CNET.com, very expensive.

I watch CNN. I love that video wall.

Oh God, yes. Love the wall. Situation Room R.O.C.K.S.!

I mainly find myself watching Shep on FOX...

I love Shep, though I do agree that his style can be a bit over-the-top.

I do like watching AC-360, from time to time.

For me, it goes down the wire to MSNBC and CNN, for politcal coverage. Other than that, I would personally prefer BBC World News as well as CBC Television!

I usually watch MSNBC around noon, since they have political coverage at that hour, but in prime time CNN really does have the best political team on television. FOX is just ugh. I was watching a report from them once, it was during the NH primaries and they were at a site where voters in a small town were allowed to vote at midnight, and the polls closed a fews minutes later because everyone had voted (atmost 12 people). Well when the results came in Hillary didn't get a single vote, and the reporter was ecstatic. He was like: "Hillary got nothing, zilch, nada, zip" and he was gleaming with happiness. All I wanted to do was to punch the daylight out of him. Reporters should not be bias like that, even if they support one candidate over the other, they shouldn't show it while on air. What an a**hole. Very unprofessional. And how pathetic was FOX to go and copy CNN's slogan "The best political team on television". The one from FOX would say "the best political team ever!" WTF is that?!?! I'm surprised so many of you here watch FOX news.

I usually watch MSNBC around noon, since they have political coverage at that hour, but in prime time CNN really does have the best political team on television. FOX is just ugh. I was watching a report from them once, it was during the NH primaries and they were at a site where voters in a small town were allowed to vote at midnight, and the polls closed a fews minutes later because everyone had voted (atmost 12 people). Well when the results came in Hillary didn't get a single vote, and the reporter was ecstatic. He was like: "Hillary got nothing, zilch, nada, zip" and he was gleaming with happiness. All I wanted to do was to punch the daylight out of him. Reporters should not be bias like that, even if they support one candidate over the other, they shouldn't show it while on air. What an a**hole. Very unprofessional. And how pathetic was FOX to go and copy CNN's slogan "The best political team on television". The one from FOX would say "the best political team ever!" WTF is that?!?! I'm surprised so many of you here watch FOX news.

Your analysis is obviously biased judging from your avatar. Not that I'm defending FOX, I'm just tired of all the Hillary crybabies that are bitch that they are getting their asses kicked.

Both of you above need to calm down. Take away the anger from NYNews' post and you would still have an interesting observation.

Fine. It's just his post can't be taken seriously when he's parading around with Hillary crap all over the place and him whining about a FOX analyst "gleaming with happiness" that Hillary got very few votes. My response to that is, what did you expect when you'd turn on FOX news? Murrow type journalism?

Fine. It's just his post can't be taken seriously when he's parading around with Hillary crap all over the place and him whining about a FOX analyst "gleaming with happiness" that Hillary got very few votes. My response to that is, what did you expect when you'd turn on FOX news? Murrow type journalism?

I have a right to put whatever on my avatar and my signature. And that doesn't mean I'm "parading around with Hillary crap." I'm not putting a gun to your head and "forcing" you to vote for Hillary. I'm just expressing my views. That's not considered bitching. The only one bitching is you.

My post referring to how the reporter reported the results was an example of how unprofessional they are. It's not in support of Hillary, but its to the show how the reporter conducted himself in front of the camera. They are a "news" channel, but it not fair for them to inject personal preferences in their reports. Another example of how unprofessional FOX is, how about O'Reily pushing an Obama staffer calling him a "son of a bitch." Things like these should not be happening.

Archived