FOX's The Moment Of Truth - Your Thoughts?

Vlad

How would you rate the show on a scale of 1 to 5?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate the show on a scale of 1 to 5?

• 5 Stars - Innovative/Exceptional
    • 4 Stars - Good, but not great
    • 3 Stars - Moderate/Mediocre
    • 2 Stars - Poor
    • 1 Star - Very, very bad

For those who've watched the show, what do you think of it? Do you think its an ethical show to be put on the air? Do you think Fox screwed up? Do you think its controversial? I mean so many questions can be asked about this show.

I think the show is ok to air, because after all it is the contestant that chose to be where she is and chose to tell the truth in front of millions of people watching and the hundreds that are in the audience. So for that I'm ok with it, what I do not like about the show is its format.

• Frequent Commercial Breaks (Sometimes the commercial wait time is even longer than the actual time the show is on) Its Overkill! Some of the Commercials actually lasted more than 3 minutes with after only 1 and a half minute of being on the air.
  • Talking The Contestant Out Of The Show. Mark Walburg does this alot during the show. I know some of the questions are difficult to answer and are quite controversial. But perhaps the producers should limit the amount of time he does this.
  • Spoiling The Show. they show future contestants of the show too frequently and yet they don't even show up on the show, I know the episode will air eventually, but they should emphasize more on the show that will air on the very next week, rather than a show that will air 2 or 3 weeks away.

For those who've been watching, what are your thoughts on the show?

"Do you think you're a good person?"

"Yes."

---THAT ANSWER IS.....FALSE.----

That is all you need to know about this show.

I love it!

haha. I thought that was hilarious.

Too bad it ruined her marriage though =/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived