Kirtzman and Weinberger Out at CBS 2

j.wer

And how many times has Dana been back at 11pm? Lots of time, she attract more viewers back to CBS 2 than lost. It's not her fault, and the facts are facts, not excuses.

And how many times has she been taken off the 11? Now I'm sure if she brought in so many viewers, not even the stupidest news director would have taker her off right? The facts are that she keeps getting taken off the 11 because off no ratings and they keep searching for the right person to bring in the ratings. If she had such great ratings, why does she keep getting demoted? Look at Sue Simmons over at WNBC. Always brings in ratings. May not be number one right now, but always usually in the top two. Look at Liz Cho. Always a solid number one. Would these two be replaced to try someone else? I don't think so.

You want to see ratings rise for WCBS? Bring in news people that really know how to run a newsroom, putting back Jim and Dana at 11pm and look the ratings go up from 4.0 with Dumpsters back to 5.4 under Jim and Dana.

DO NOT PUT CINDY BACK ON!!! She has so many moles is distracting. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm sure she's a very nice person, but take some money in the budget and clean up the moles!

Archived