CBS2's New Morning Team

slimshady760v2

I am watching the morning show right now and everyone who said that Jim and Krystin should have been the weekend evening anchors are right, they really are great together. I am really glad to see him away from Mai Martinez, he looks a lot happier. I will miss the way it was with Randy and Roseanne, but this looks promising.

I am watching the morning show right now and everyone who said that Jim and Krystin should have been the weekend evening anchors are right, they really are great together. I am really glad to see him away from Mai Martinez, he looks a lot happier. I will miss the way it was with Randy and Roseanne, but this looks promising.

I agree. I tuned in as well to see them and think they will be good together.

I'm not a fan of ABC 7's morning newscast. Tracey Butler is the only one I really like.

The four of them are just to vanilla.

Never been a big fan of Hartman's anchoring. I would have loved to watched Jim and Alita in the mornings. They were a solid team that really liked each other.

But this discussion is not important. By this time next year all new people will be at WBBM

The four of them are just to vanilla.

Never been a big fan of Hartman's anchoring. I would have loved to watched Jim and Alita in the mornings. They were a solid team that really liked each other.

But this discussion is not important. By this time next year all new people will be at WBBM

That's the problem with WBBM, they never stick to anything and make changes when what they try doesn't achieve ABC 7's success. Well they aren't going to reach that type of success so get over it.

I agree that Jim & Kristyn do look promising, and that Jim looks happier without Mai at his side. I am also not a fan of ABC 7's morning news. I prefer NBC 5, I think the whole morning team has great chemistry.

Also, this is somewhat off-topic, but I'll make sure to get the CBS 2 5 and 6pm opens, and maybe the closes tonight. I'll also upload them to YouTube. If you go to CBS 2's website, Dan's Daily Briefing is "Meet Anne State."

Well, I can't get them because my other computer which has the program is acting up. I'm sorry. I need to re-install a program and I should be able to get a newscast of them sometime next week, hopefully.

The new morning team shows promise. I am going to miss Susan doing the traffic, though. Roseanne was good in the mornings, but she'll do well at 11am and 5pm. I have faith in her. Hopefully, CBS 2 will make some strides in the ratings.

Archived