Rob MOrrison out?

moshewx

Richard Huff states in this morning's Daily News that Michael Gargiulo will replace Rob Morrison, who just left WNBC. Has anyone heard about this? His picture and bio is still on the web site as of right now.

Perri Peltz is also out. She will be going to medical school.

I had noticed Perri but I wasn't sure because she had filed a report on the today show just last weekend. Though with Rob I don't know.

Perri Peltz is also out. She will be going to medical school.

Guess its never too late to learn anything, very nice of her to pursue that challenge. Did they mention what type of doctor she will be? She'd make a great Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctor (Ob-Gyn) since she frequently reported about medical stories containing diseases common in women such as breast cancer and etc...

I listened this morning and at opening Garguilo said he was in for the vacationing Rob Morrison.

Wow, that changes everything. Its one thing to slip and say "in for Rob Morrison", but to say that he was on vacation is another thing. I'm thinking management had Michael say that to put to rest the rumors that Rob had left. I did think it was odd that Rob "left" without any goodbye or mention of it on the air. WNBC just updated their biographies and Perri's biography isn't on their, but Rob's is. Was Richard Huff just guessing that Rob had in fact left the station since there were rumors floating around and that he had been off the air for a few days?

Wow, that changes everything. Its one thing to slip and say "in for Rob Morrison", but to say that he was on vacation is another thing. I'm thinking management had Michael say that to put to rest the rumors that Rob had left. I did think it was odd that Rob "left" without any goodbye or mention of it on the air. WNBC just updated their biographies and Perri's biography isn't on their, but Rob's is. Was Richard Huff just guessing that Rob had in fact left the station since there were rumors floating around and that he had been off the air for a few days?

The NY Post also stated that Rob Morrison left the station too.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05232008/tv/f_bomb_sue_teams_up_with_old_co_anchor_112079.htm

I kind of think it's true, but, I'm going to stick with the stations story that he's on vacation.

I watched the beginning of Today in New York this morning. Darlene Rodriguez introduced herself and then Michael Gargiulo did the same, and he did not say he was in for Rob Morrison. Is Rob out? Interesting!

Archived