Why is Greg Kelly Anchoring at 10pm?

IceManNYR

I'd say the same thing as you. He's not used to doing weekends, much less evenings and by himself. You'd think they would give it to someone on the weekday evening shift (Ernie Anastos or Rosanna Scotto.) As long as he keeps his regular job on GDNY and FOX 5 Midday, I'm happy.

You'd think they would give it to someone on the weekday evening shift (Ernie Anastos or Rosanna Scotto.)

Why the F*** would Ernie or Rosanna work on the weekend? They're been around too long and make too much money to put up with that.

Does anyone on this board have any sense or insight into this business?

Speaking of weekends, it seems the My9 anchors change every week.

Lynda Lopez is on maternity leave and Mike Gilliam was off last and this weekend.

Jennifer Jordan anchored this and last Saturday and Megan Vega anchored this and last Sunday. Before that Giovanna Drpic was also anchoring with Mike and solo on weekends.

Am I correct that with GDNY, Karen Hepp is now the co-anchor of GDNY Wake Up 4:30am-6am, a sub when Jodi is off and Christina Park is back to anchoring on weekends and reporting?

They used Karen Hepp tonight at 10pm.

Karen used to be the weekend anchor till she got promoted to GDNY and Christina Park went back to weekend anchoring.

Except that yesterday and this morning, it was Christina Park co-anchoring the early part of GDNY with Reid Lamberty. Maybe Christina and Karen have switched time slots yet again... ???

Archived