Erika Tarantal/ Today in NY

nynewsjunkie

Just noticed this:

"Erika Tarantal joined News 4 New York as a general assignment reporter in December 2007. In addition to filing reports for the station’s various newscasts throughout the day, she also fills in as co-anchor for WNBC’s weekday morning newscast, “Today in New York.”"

I wish she could get the full time TINY gig. It is a pleasure waking up to Erika and she is a true pro. It is obvious that she is more than qualified seeing as though she has been "promoted" within less than a year. While I am not crazy about Michael or Darlene, when they are paired with Erika the chemistry is obvious. I think that it is her perky, yet serious attitude. Keep it up!!

What will eventually happen is darlene's gonna be moved to evenings and erika will get the morning gig. It's been in talks for a while..they were trying her out.

Darlene now seems more comfortable at 11 together with Chuck. I really liked them both anchoring.

Archived