Has KTLA cleaned house recently?

alaskanews

Out of curiosity I looked at the jobs page on KTLA's website and saw a shit-ton of listings including News Director and General Manager. Anybody know why people are leaving?

they have been looking for a new ND for some time since Jeff Wald left.

Wildy being rumored that Don Corsini is jumping to KTLA and that Nancy Bauer Gonzales MIGHT jump with him if CBS releases her from her contract, that has 18 months remaining and Patrick lets her go, or that Don hires somebody from KCBS like Button or Hattendorf.

Hal Fishman must be rolling over in his grave, when KTLA Prime News did a story about waxing and dying your pubes. My roommate & I were just stunned. I know its sweeps, but please...

http://www.ktla.com/landing_extras/?Is-Your-Betty-Ready=1&blockID=128887&feedID=1689

And unfortunately all the crap that makes it on the air at KTLA ends up being shown down here at KSWB in San Diego.

I heard about that sweeps story. I was stunned, as well. Can't they come up with anything better for sweeps than that? This coming from a station that used to be at the forefront of news (i.e. the Telecopter.) Like you said, Hall Fishman is rolling over in his grave.

Archived