Chuck Scarborough's 35th Anniversary

NYNews

Congratulations to Chuck for all of his work at WNBC through the years! He is one of my favorite news anchors and I just love watching him and the rest of the team on News 4 New York.

It was interesting to see how Chuck has not changed too much over the years. It was also pretty funny when Sue mentioned on the broadcast that somebody wrote in to say "Chuck has been even keeled through the years despite occasional tirades from his co-anchor!"

I'm glad WNBC chose to mark this occasion. They wouldn't let him comment for the Daily News article yesterday. I was afraid it was because they knew something he didn't but they probably just didn't want him answering any questions about the layoffs and stuff.

I'm surprise no one mentioned it. The following video was at the end of today's 6pm broadcast.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/station/as_seen_on/Chuck_Scarborough_Marks_35th_Anniversary_at_WNBC_New_York.html

Congrats to Chuck and may there be many more years to come for him at WNBC.

Agreed on congratulations to a true local news legend.

Archived