WFOR finally has New Graphics and Refreshed Set

Guest abc7miami

Those are hot graphics.

The grafix look great, very Miami, south Florida. My question is,,,, why did they choose the same, or similar, colors as the Miami Dolphins?

Super Bowl maybe? Well, CBS3 down in Green Bay used the Packers colors until last year (when they switched to blue)

I like the looks of it, Giant Octpous maybe?

Not bad graphics, they look more in-house to me than another company's style...I like the new colors, they're fresher and alot brighter than any other graphics packages CBS4 has had. The set is also a really nice change, overall a very good update that makes CBS4 fit the Florida market a little better.

I like octopuss. goes great with white wine!!

I must agree with Joe. The "new" colors are most refreshing. Thank christe not another station with BLUE or Red, wait lets change it to RED and Blue. Finally some other color.

WFTS in Tampa has tried it with yellow. It did not work and was dumped. btw, they need to work on Tucker's makeup. She looks like early dead. - even with the studio lights. I can only imagine what she would look like in HD. - pretty scary.

OK .... Let me say .... these graphics suck.

#1 ..... Those graphics can't be made by the great companies that we all know of. This was most def done in house.

#2 ..... Why can't they re-do that logo. That '4' looks sick.

#3 .... The time/temp bug is pushed in and hardly readable.

Very disappointed.

C- grade.

-- Matt

OK .... Let me say .... these graphics suck.

#1 ..... Those graphics can't be made by the great companies that we all know of. This was most def done in house.

#2 ..... Why can't they re-do that logo. That '4' looks sick.

#3 .... The time/temp bug is pushed in and hardly readable.

Very disappointed.

C- grade.

-- Matt

I thought the the graphics looked nice and simiple .... like a station that's #1 should be

Very Cold in South Florida, lol. Wow 30s?! In The Miami Area? Thats intense anyway it won't last long... Very n ice graphics, extremely tabloid though for a CBS affiliate.

-Vlad

You know what's strange, is that almost all cbs O&O's are going with that drab blue color, but down there it's vibrant, i don't care what anyone else thinks, I love those graphics, Bright, Vibrant, it really speaks to the south florida demographics I think anyway.

You know what's strange, is that almost all cbs O&O's are going with that drab blue color, but down there it's vibrant, i don't care what anyone else thinks, I love those graphics, Bright, Vibrant, it really speaks to the south florida demographics I think anyway.

Agreed.

Hopefully, this might be an example of one station which may have the balls to not try to look nor sound like another station in another market, or even its own market. Kudos for being different.

Archived