Weekend anchor pairs on WNBC for Olympics

IceManNYR

I noticed last night it was David Ushery and Melissa Russo anchoring at 6pm and 12am.

Tonight at 11pm it's David Ushery and Lynn Berry.

Is this just for the Olympics and Sweeps month or do you think there's a chance David & Lynn might continue to anchor on weekends?

I noticed last night it was David Ushery and Melissa Russo anchoring at 6pm and 12am.

Tonight at 11pm it's David Ushery and Lynn Berry.

Is this just for the Olympics and Sweeps month or do you think there's a chance David & Lynn might continue to anchor on weekends?

what happened to DeMarco Morgan? Did they finally get rid of him in favor of the much more astute and tenured David Ushery?

what happened to DeMarco Morgan? Did they finally get rid of him in favor of the much more astute and tenured David Ushery?

David and DeMarco swapped jobs starting last week, David at the desk on weekends and DeMarco reporting during the week.

I don't think Jane is guest hosting. She appears to be permanent. She's taken center stage at the desk between Sara Gore and Megan Meany, and that is a good thing. Finally a voice of reason and someone who can carry the show, without using "awesome" and "that's soooo crazy!" a thousand times during an interview!

I don't think Jane is guest hosting. She appears to be permanent. She's taken center stage at the desk between Sara Gore and Megan Meany, and that is a good thing. Finally a voice of reason and someone who can carry the show, without using "awesome" and "that's soooo crazy!" a thousand times during an interview!

Yea, I think she is permanent. At the end of the show she said "Thank You for being so nice to me on my first day". At least something is heading in the right direction.

• 1 month later...

Archived