WCBS-TV Wikipedia page screwup

stevieboy247

I'm not sure if this is worth talking about, But it appears that some idiot has managed to screw up at least one part of the WCBS-TV page at Wiki. It's been like this for about a couple of days now.

Here how the "Personalities" section is stated. I doubt all this is true.

Anchors

Chris Wragge - weeknights at 6pm

Kristine Johnson - weeknights at 5pm and 11pm

Don Dahler - weekdays at noon and reporter

John Muller-weeknights at 5pm and 11pm

Dana Tyler - weeknights at 6pm and reporter

Maurice DuBois - weekday mornings 5am-7am

Mary Calvi - weekday mornings 5am-7am and noon

Cindy Hsu - Saturday - 6am-7am and 9am-10am, Sunday 6am-9am, weekends 6 (Sat) / 6:30 (Sun) and 11pm (Sat / Sun) and weekday reporter

Rob Morrison - Saturday - 6am-7am and 9am-10am, Sunday 6am-9am, weekends 6 (Sat) / 6:30 (Sun) and 11pm (Sat / Sun) and weekday reporter

I'm pretty sure it will be fixed eventually, but you go directly to this link and see for yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WCBS-TV

Since Wikipedia is a "fan-based" forum (i.e., anyone can pretty much post anything), mistakes there are common, as are "wishful thinking" kinds of posts. There are a lot more "contributors" than there are editors, so it does sometimes take a while for incorrect postings to be adjusted.

^^^

Oh, I know. I can't stand it when I see information about news music or graphics posted to Wikipedia pages. Sure, those things are important to people like us, but they're insignificant compared to the rest of a station's history.

^^^

Oh, I know. I can't stand it when I see information about news music or graphics posted to Wikipedia pages. Sure, those things are important to people like us, but they're insignificant compared to the rest of a station's history.

Yeah, maybe we need to get a group together and start the WikiProject to Remove Irrelevant Information from TV Articles. :)

Archived