eyewittness news this morning open.

brams22

just wondering why joe nolan is not on the open of eyewittness news this morning.they have lori.steve (before he was fired) and bill.could it be because he`s with metro traffic and not eyewittness news?

True, he is a relevant part of the show, but I can't remember ever seeing an open with a traffic reporter. He is in their AM promos though.

The bigger question is why they don't have a full-time sports anchor for the AM newscast. They have 2 of them on the weekends (Jenna Wolfe & Marvel Scott), but non during the AM broadcasts during the week.

jenna wolfe used to be on 2-3 days a week in the morning. then all the sudden that stopped. now the anchors do the sports. funny thing is i at first thought when she stopped doing the sports maybe the managments thinking was since steve used to do sports they might as well just let him do it. it is strange since all the other morning shows have a sportscaster.

just wondering why joe nolan is not on the open of eyewittness news this morning.they have lori.steve (before he was fired) and bill.could it be because he`s with metro traffic and not eyewittness news?

Joe works for Metro Traffic; that's why he's not in the open.

it is strange since all the other morning shows have a sportscaster.

Actually Fox 5 and the CW11 do not have a sportscaster in the morning. Fox 5 doesn't show sports in the morning. On the CW11, the anchors do sports.

A couple of years ago, Scott Clark would tape his sports reports right after the 11:00pm news to be played on the morning newscasts. I don't watch Eyewitness News This Morning, so I don't know if that practice is going on today.

Not for a while now. He used to do that in front of the green screen with the Circle 7 moving around in the background.

I know I can do without Sandy Kenyon :). BTW always good to see Lisa Colligrassi anchoring. Lori & her seem to click.

They do, Lori adapts with everyone on the show which is what makes her really special, anyway have they decided on who the actual anchor replacement is?

Archived