New WABC morning news opens

wabceyewitness

Anyone notice the updated opens WABC began using on it's morning newscasts beginning on Friday morning? Same basic concept, but some skyline clips from the HD promos have been added in and the beginning part is slightly different.

Didn't really notice anything, I saw the open for today at Noon and it looked like the same basic open from before. There can't be any talent opens though since there hasn't been a chosen talent for Eyewitness News This Morning...

-Vlad

Didn't really notice anything, I saw the open for today at Noon and it looked like the same basic open from before. There can't be any talent opens though since there hasn't been a chosen talent for Eyewitness News This Morning...

-Vlad

The other broadcasts didn't use an updated open...it was only on the morning news. And, no, it was not a talent open.

-Vlad

The other broadcasts didn't use an updated open...it was only on the morning news. And, no, it was not a talent open.

Yes, what you saw is the NEW HD "generic" - non-talent opening. It should give you an idea of how the new talent intros will look. They're similar, but much more streamlined, and "crisp".

The talent opens are coming very soon.

This is not a TVNT April Fools Joke right? ;)

LOL. No Vlad, it's really true. Believe it or not, the new open actually was used Friday morning.

Look for the change over tomorrow.

I'm not Vlad... but I will be making sure my set is on at 5 minutes to 6.

This is not a TVNT April Fools Joke right? :D

LOL. No Vlad, it's really true. Believe it or not, the new open actually was used Friday morning.

Look for the change over tomorrow.

I'm not Vlad... but I will be making sure my set is on at 5 minutes to 6.

Uh Oh... ;D

Archived