WMAQ Logo Blooper

24994J

The show has been on for a month now, but I just noticed this little gem...

What's wrong with this picture?

This makes me wonder, though- what kind of rules could this be breaking with corporate? I know CBS has some prenty strict rules, but does NBC?.

(BTW, I'm going to be honest, I had no idea what forum to put this in...so I put it here.)

This makes me wonder, though- what kind of rules could this be breaking with corporate? I know CBS has some prenty strict rules, but does NBC?.

(BTW, I'm going to be honest, I had no idea what forum to put this in...so I put it here.)

Yeeeah the three feathers on the left side of the peacock are in the wrong order. It is a nice logo otherwise though.

This makes me wonder, though- what kind of rules could this be breaking with corporate? I know CBS has some prenty strict rules, but does NBC?

WMAQ gets an A for effort. But as they have to, they will fix the logo as soon as possible.

Archived