Ryan Seacrest to Today?

CLT-DCA-ORF-PTI

According to Lisa DeMorales from the Washington Post, There are rumblings that Ryan Seacrest could be joining Today.

Link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/spotted-ryan-seacrest-with-nbc-news-execs-is-today-in-his-future/2011/12/08/gIQAcidbgO_story.html

On a personal note: I love the Today Show, watched religiously since I was a child. However, I find Ryan Seacrest to be a Troll, and I would definitely have to give up on the Today Show.

I'm don't mind Seacrest (he's not that bad), but I just CANNOT imagine him alongside Ann Curry! A guy that's like 15 years younger than her will just make her appear even more tired and stuffy. However, I could see a Ryan/Natalie pairing...

But, who knows? We'll just wait and see.

According to Lisa DeMorales from the Washington Post, There are rumblings that Ryan Seacrest could be joining Today.

Link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/spotted-ryan-seacrest-with-nbc-news-execs-is-today-in-his-future/2011/12/08/gIQAcidbgO_story.html

On a personal note: I love the Today Show, watched religiously since I was a child. However, I find Ryan Seacrest to be a Troll, and I would definitely have to give up on the Today Show.

If you do that, GMA or CBS This Morning?

SportsCenter Lol - George Stepanopolus (sp.) is a prick, (although I like Robin Roberts), and CBS This Morning...I support Oprah, but Gayle is kind of annoying. But who knows they might just delgate Ryan Shortcake to 9 am, which would still give me 3 hours of quality Today. Lol.

Really, I rather see them ignore him, and bring Tamron Hall permanently to Today, she is one of my favorite hosts, and when she subs for Savannah or Natalie, she is great!

SportsCenter Lol - George Stepanopolus (sp.) is a prick, (although I like Robin Roberts), and CBS This Morning...I support Oprah, but Gayle is kind of annoying. But who knows they might just delgate Ryan Shortcake to 9 am, which would still give me 3 hours of quality Today. Lol.

Really, I rather see them ignore him, and bring Tamron Hall permanently to Today, she is one of my favorite hosts, and when she subs for Savannah or Natalie, she is great!

Rocksohard, or anyone here, what about Maria Celeste from Telemundo (Al Rojo Vivo)? She occasionally hosts the third hour each summer. Or they could just bring her regularly for the third hour and/or beyond (other reports/segments).

Why? This is why morning news sucks now on network TV. The Today for years has actual journalists as host, but Ryan Seacrest is not a journalist at all. He is barely a radio personality and TV presenter.

Archived