WNJU 47 News in HD from new studio

IceManNYR

They're using a new theme dropping WNBC 2003 Theme (Telemundo version). Weather is done from the video wall, the desk is big and can hold four people but only the anchors sit, the backdrop behind the anchor desk is the control room. The newscast is broadcast in widescreen for SD viewers.

A much needed improvement for WNJU, parts of the studio reminds me of

A much needed improvement for WNJU, parts of the studio reminds me of

I'm a big fan of using control room loops on background monitors. It's an underused technique in local news IMO. WSCV's loop is really well done.

I'm a big fan of using control room loops on background monitors. It's an underused technique in local news IMO. WSCV's loop is really well done.

That's not a loop, that's the real control room because Jorge Ramos' face and the story he was reporting on was on several screens behind him.

Very nice studio! Looks better than WNBC's current studio, lol. The music package isn't that bad niether, very modern yet classic like. Its really nice! Maybe i'll watch this channel and improve on my Spanish, haha.

Archived