Morning News War

nynewslover

Does anyone know if Palin going to be paired with Matt or Ann?

If she's on with Lauer, does anyone think (should Curry get the boot) that this could be a try-out of sorts...and would Palin even consider jumping to the "lamestream gotch-ya media"?

Does anyone know if Palin going to be paired with Matt or Ann?

If she's on with Lauer, does anyone think (should Curry get the boot) that this could be a try-out of sorts...and would Palin even consider jumping to the "lamestream gotch-ya media"?

Idk.. But it seems like they think this will get them ratings.. They are making it like Live with Regis and Kelly having these "celebrities" fill in.. They do it on Good Day New York during the 9:00 hour when Greg or Rosanna are out.. I think it is kind of dumb..

Idk.. But it seems like they think this will get them ratings.. They are making it like Live with Regis and Kelly having these "celebrities" fill in.. They do it on Good Day New York during the 9:00 hour when Greg or Rosanna are out.. I think it is kind of dumb..

I agree.. but at least with Katie Couric it makes sense to use her as a ratings stunt. She has a background in journalism, morning television and is part of the ABC News family. If there's breaking news Tuesday morning, Katie is capable of handling it. Sarah Palin on the other hand is a trainwreck waiting to happen.

I'm guessing that they'd boot Palin at the drop of a hat should something really big happen.

BTW, the speculation seems to be pointing to Meredith coming back tomorrow...

https://twitter.com/#!/thetvworld

Also, Ryan Seacrest will be on the show Tuesday with a "big announcement"...

https://twitter.com/#!/todayshow/status/186599211826036736

If GMA beats the Today Show in the May sweeps, it wouldn't be a surprise if Savannah replaces Ann. And if that move works for Today, I wouldn't be surprised if GMA returns to the three anchors. Likelihood of that is not high considering "Katie"... just saying based on how this week has turned out between the two morning shows.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived