New Telemundo Logo

Que

telemundo_logo.png

For those who follow Brand New, here is their take:

Launched in 1954, Telemundo, a division of NBCUniversal, is a Spanish-language media company revolving around its television network that features “original productions, theatrical motion pictures, news, and sports events, reaching U.S. Hispanic viewers in 210 markets through its 14 owned stations and its broadcast and cable affiliates.” At the upfronts this month, among announcements of more new original telenovelas than you can count unbuttoned men shirts, Telemundo introduced a new logo that will be implemented starting in Fall with the launch of the new TV season. No design credit given.

http://www.undercons...-engine-red.php

Not a fan of the color, but I'm curious how it will look (translate) on TV this Fall. My guess is that they will create a new gfx package rather than slip this into the current one. Plus, I wonder if Telemundo Chicago will paint the newsroom red with the new logo in white or do something totally different. They are due for a new set.

Current look....

http://www.suwn.org/...Felix_small.jpg

At first I questioned it, because, even though I don't know much Spanish, I watched Telemundo for years and didn't really expect change. (Again the Didn't know Spanish) But after a thought, Im beginning to love it. The curves remind me of the earlier logos. And the red is nicely put together. A well done logo from Telemundo in my book.

You're going to see Comcast red become a lot more prevalent across the family of networks...

Just sayin'.

Yet, E's new logo is black (it's basically the old one, except now its just the lettering and bottom exclamation part, no more red

Archived