KGO's New Look

Okay, I don't know why, but that that new logo is really bugging me...it's way too flat/90s-looking for me. I've never been a big fan of the shiny ABC logo, but it looks very good when used properly (ex. the WABC intro logo and the updated WLS logo). I don't see why ABC can't come up with something in between...simple, but with a little oomph to it. I went on Powerpoint for all of 10 minutes and came up with this (sorry, I tried shrinking it down a bit to no success)...

abcshiny.png

New ABC pearl is fine. Hands down, better than what you can come up with in Powerpoint. I'll get some samples of it online later so you can all see it better than a picture of a TV screen taken with a phone.

I just saw a commercial for the new Sunday line-up and the new logo was featured...but with one difference. The logo shown was a hybrid, flat like the new logo, but very shiny like the current version. It looked really good.

Archived