Liz Cho - The Newest "Mom" on Eyewitness News

Vlad

Well we all knew it would happen someday!

Liz Cho, lead female co-anchor of the 6PM and 11PM Eyewitness Newscasts on ABC 7, Has given birth to a new young beautiful baby girl last night. The name of the baby is Louisa Simon Gotlieb it is quite an "exotic" name. The baby is her first, so Livvie is a new mom! Hopefully young Louisa Simon Gotlieb, will look just as beautiful as her mother when she gets older!, :D. Anyway congratulations to her! I have captured the video of the announcement. I will post it here soon. Congrats To Livvie!

Thus far, Sade Baderwinwa has been filling in for Liz, now that she is on Maternity Leave. If this is the case, As the weeks go on, Bill will have different sub-in anchors until Liz returns, in what looks like it may be either late June or July.

-Vlad

Liz Cho, lead female co-anchor of the 6PM and 11PM Eyewitness Newscasts on ABC 7, Has given birth to a new young beautiful baby girl last night. The name of the baby is Louisa Simon Gotly it is quite an "exotic" name. The baby is her first, so Livvie is a new mom! Hopefully young Louisa Simon Gotly, will look just as beautiful as her mother when she gets older!, :D. Anyway congratulations to her! I have captured the video of the announcement. I will post it here soon. Congrats To Livvie!

Thus far, Sade Baderwinwa has been filling in for Liz, now that she is on Maternity Leave. If this is the case, As the weeks go on, Bill will have different sub-in anchors until Liz returns, in what looks like it may be either late June or July.

-Vlad

Actually, Sade is technically Liz's "permanent" fill-in if she's not there - so the plan is that Bill will solo 6PM and Sade will co-anchor 11PM. Sandra Bookman will occassionally fill in only if Sade has other prior obligations that prevent her from being there.

P.S. Liz's married name is Gotlieb, not Gotly. ;-)

Liz Cho, lead female co-anchor of the 6PM and 11PM Eyewitness Newscasts on ABC 7, Has given birth to a new young beautiful baby girl last night. The name of the baby is Louisa Simon Gotly it is quite an "exotic" name. The baby is her first, so Livvie is a new mom! Hopefully young Louisa Simon Gotly, will look just as beautiful as her mother when she gets older!, :D. Anyway congratulations to her! I have captured the video of the announcement. I will post it here soon. Congrats To Livvie!

-Vlad

Actually, Sade is technically Liz's "permanent" fill-in if she's not there - so the plan is that Bill will solo 6PM and Sade will co-anchor 11PM. Sandra Bookman will occassionally fill in only if Sade has other prior obligations that prevent her from being there.

P.S. Liz's married name is Gotlieb, not Gotly. ;-)

Ok Edited and changed it to Gotlieb instead of Gotly. 8). And Those are Beautiful pictures of the baby and the family! Congratulations to them. Thank You Iceman for Capturing those shots and sharing them with us! :p

Archived