Tai Hernandez back to ABC News?

IceManNYR

No, no, no!!! I really hope not! I love Tai. Juliet is the WORST. This would be the final straw with me for Good Day Wake Up and Early Call!

She was anchoring last Monday, but I haven't seen her since. I really hope this isn't true.. Her bio IS still there!...

Just because her bio is still up doesn't mean anything..they just might have not taken it down yet..I don't think she's gonna report for FOX5 and ABC at the same time..its not like she was spotted on FNC. Maybe this was already known and thats why she didn't get the Good Day Early anchor spot.

You never know.. I know it is a longshot and I am trying to keep hope that she is still with WNYW, but there is Lauren Sivan filling in on WPIX this week.... She's on Fox out in LA. A guy can hold onto an ounce of hope.

I cant do GDEC without Tai, especially if that means Juliet .... I didnt like Heather, but at this point, bring her back! ):

So sad!

Clearly she didnt leave Fox 5 to go back there if she is only freelancing...

I think two words can explain her departure: Juliet Huddy.

I guess I have to start watching a new channel from 6-7, I won't watch Early Call or Wake Up anymore without Tai, and With Juliet.

I personally thought Juliet and Steve Lacy were a great team. They had obviously chemistry. If they can find a guy who can partner well with her (like Mike Kerrick although he's busy in Phill), I think she'll do well. Steve Chenevey from WJLA in DC is a great anchor who just got demoted from morning anchor to reporter. He'd be an excellent choice, he hosted the morning show at the FOX DC station for years.

• 3 years later...

Archived