WLNE reporter gets sicced and bit by dogs.

CircleSeven

A Providence woman goes crazy, after WLNE reporter Abbey Niezgoda wanted to get reaction, after a young man turned himself in after a shooting of the woman's 16-year old daughter during a kindergarten graduation party. Before she could even ask anymore questions, the lady throws a rock right at the cameraman. But this doesn't end there. What she did next, even shocked the hell out of me. Here's the article.

WARNING!!!! The video may be disturbing for some of y'all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHmsY0fAdaE

Vid courtesy of SuperTwerk75 from YT - Original Vid Courtesy of WLNE

The women was charged with two felony counts of assault with a deadly weapon. Now the dogs are missing. She could be facing more jail time if she doesn't cooperate with authorities.

This is very inhumane. Anyone that goes out of their way and teach these dogs to do an incriminating act, is heinous and very sadistic. Very Lowdown. She could've done asked them to leave. Or would have ran in the crib and ignored the reporter. But she did none of that. I hope she has God in her life. Pitiful. Just plain Pitiful.

A Providence woman goes crazy' date=' after WLNE reporter Abbey Niezgoda wanted to get reaction, after a young man turned himself in after a shooting of the woman's 16-year old daughter during a kindergarten graduation party. Before she could even ask anymore questions, the lady throws a rock right at the cameraman. But this doesn't end there. What she did next, even shocked the hell out of me. Here's the article.

WARNING!!!! The video may be disturbing to some of y'all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fERCjdQQRY

Vid courtesy of WLNE's YT Page

The women was charged with two felony counts of assault with a deadly weapon. Now the dogs are missing. She could be facing more jail time if she doesn't cooperate with authorities.

This is very inhumane. Anyone that goes out of their way and teach these dogs to do an incriminating act, is heinous and very sadistic. Very Lowdown. She could've done asked them to leave. Or would have ran in the crib and ignored the reporter. But she did none of that. I hope she has God in her life. Pitiful. Just plain Pitiful.

Only in Providence. Two wrongs don't make a right.

It's difficult to even put this act in words.

First, don't read the YouTube comments. They are as sickening and unreal as the act itself; the YouTube comments are sick even by YouTube standards. :bang:

Thank goodness that the woman was arrested and charged with assault; I understand having frustrations with a television news reporter, but to have her attacked in a physical manner is not only unreal or vile, it is also clueless, reckless and stupid. Was it unfortunate that the mother's teenage daughter was shot right after graduation? Absolutely. Did the mother have the right to be angry? Yes. Can asking for the mother's opinions on this subject turn into an emotional rollercoaster for the mother? Yep.

However, did the mother have the right to physically (if indirectly) attack a reporter who was simply asking a question of her? Not in any way, shape or form. The mother could have simply denied to answer the reporter's questions; instead, the method of saying "no" was rock throwing, baseball bat wielding and using her dogs to bite and scratch the reporter. The comments made by the mother at the end only wrapped up this vile and intolerable act. This kind of violence and behavior is completely uncalled for and absolutely unacceptable in modern society. What a shameful, sickening act. I still can't believe this kind of despicable act actually happened. :mad:

Correction: The daughter was not killed, but she was shot. Thanks CircleSeven!

Ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise. I mean for f*** sakes, it's 2013 and all off this racist s*** and other stupid s*** still going on. GOD I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ON THIS F***ING PLANET ANYMORE!!! :bang: :mad:

First, don't read the YouTube comments. They are as sickening and unreal as the act itself; the YouTube comments are sick even by YouTube standards. :bang:

Thank goodness that the woman was arrested and charged with assault; I understand having frustrations with a television news reporter, but to have her attacked in a physical manner is not only unreal or vile, it is also clueless, reckless and stupid. Was it unfortunate that the mother's teenage daughter was killed right after graduation? Absolutely. Did the mother have the right to be angry? Yes. Can asking for the mother's opinions on this subject turn into an emotional rollercoaster for the mother? Yep.

However, did the mother have the right to physically (if indirectly) attack a reporter who was simply asking a question of her? Not in any way, shape or form. The mother could have simply denied to answer the reporter's questions; instead, the method of saying "no" was rock throwing, baseball bat wielding and using her dogs to bite and scratch the reporter. The comments made by the mother at the end only wrapped up this vile and intolerable act. This kind of violence and behavior is completely uncalled for and absolutely unacceptable in modern society. What a shameful, sickening act. I still can't believe this kind of despicable act actually happened. :mad:

Thank goodness that the woman was arrested and charged with assault; I understand having frustrations with a television news reporter, but to have her attacked in a physical manner is not only unreal or vile, it is also clueless, reckless and stupid. Was it unfortunate that the mother's teenage daughter was killed right after graduation? Absolutely. Did the mother have the right to be angry? Yes. Can asking for the mother's opinions on this subject turn into an emotional rollercoaster for the mother? Yep.

The teenage daughter did not die from the gun shot wound. In fact about it, she was released from the hospital.

The woman is lucky that she didn't get an additional charge of battery tacked onto the two counts of assault. The dogs were being used as a weapon, and made contact with the reporter - that's battery.

Valid Question: Should reporters have safeguards to protect them (and their crew) from people like that woman. (I.E. Weapons, security, etc.)?

Ha. Arming our reporters now too? Because THAT would go over REAL well. :rolleyes:

The WGBH/Boston media analysis program, "Beat the Press," discussed this on Friday's broadcast.

http://www.wgbhnews.org/post/beat-press-video-sound-bites

Wow. I think most of those people on that panel were idiots, plain and simple, starting with the "racial profiling" moderator (WTF?) then moving onto the other lady who claimed the reporter was "creeping onto" the mother's property, which she wasn't. I also dispute their claim that the reporter had time to back away. The video that I've seen makes it pretty clear that the mother flipped out almost immediately, picked up a rock and threw it at the camera guy, then as the reporter was backing off, the mother released the dogs. The dogs bit the reporter after she was a decent distance from the mother's property.

Archived