WWOR's New Website

Thundershock MN

I didn't see anything posted on this. But, in my perusing the web I stumbled upon wwor's site. It appears they updated their site with a new domain of www.my9nj.com. It looks like they have developed a logo/branding specific to the website. And, I don't see C. More anymore.

And they did this website rebrand for what? So they can forget they got rid of their only newscast, or to add the "nj" in their URL so they can please the Jersey folks, and to quiet the politicians so they won't pursue asking the FCC to investigate their actions? This ain't nothing but lipstick on a pig, I tell you.

Oh my god I haven't seen a second of "Chasing New Jersey" up until this point and it's just as awful as I thought it would be.

Not helping things is the fact that the story I watched (If you can call it a "story") was done by a reporter who tweets like a 15-year-old.

To sum up my feelings, this image is so very fitting.

ezTShGZ.jpg

I didn't see anything posted on this. But, in my perusing the web I stumbled upon wwor's site. It appears they updated their site with a new domain of www.my9nj.com. It looks like they have developed a logo/branding specific to the website. And, I don't see C. More anymore.

They've had this design for almost a month now. I never posted anything on it though because I didn't think it warranted its own thread.

And am I the only one who actually likes Chasing NJ?

And they did this website rebrand for what? So they can forget they got rid of their only newscast, or to add the "nj" in their URL so they can please the Jersey folks, and to quiet the politicians so they won't pursue asking the FCC to investigate their actions?

Sounds about right.

Has anyone seen Brenda Blackmon on the station recently? As far as I know, she was the only one who wasn't leaving the station and they said she would host/anchor specials but I have yet to see any done yet. I thought she would still anchor on "New Jersey Now" but she was replaced by Linda Schmidt. In addition, I would like to say that My9 is a disaster and I find Chasing New Jersey was a horrible idea and Dianne Doctor should be fired immediately.

Has anyone seen Brenda Blackmon on the station recently? As far as I know, she was the only one who wasn't leaving the station and they said she would host/anchor specials but I have yet to see any done yet. I thought she would still anchor on "New Jersey Now" but she was replaced by Linda Schmidt. In addition, I would like to say that My9 is a disaster and I find Chasing New Jersey was a horrible idea and Dianne Doctor should be fired immediately.

From what I understand, Brenda is free to pursue other opportunities.

From what I understand, Brenda is free to pursue other opportunities.

That's too bad. I really liked her on Channel 9 and have been watching her for years and now that she's either near or in her 60s, I don't think she will be getting any anchor jobs soon.

Not helping things is the fact that the story I watched (If you can call it a "story") was done by a reporter who tweets like a 15-year-old.

Yikes... Using abbreviations such as "ppl" and "plzz" isn't a good way to show one's journalistic skills. Heck, it's not even good, clear communication.

I watched one of the videos on the website tonight -- the "Booker's Hollywood" one -- and lasted about 25 seconds, if that.

Archived