KCBS new graphics thread

TVLurker

Okay. I finally got them up, abiet in a WMV format.

Here it is.

If someone could upload it to YouTube, that'd be great. I don't want to go through the hassle of getting myself a Google+ account since I don't have a "channel"

And apologies if it includes no open, CBS 2 has done "Breaking News" for quite sometime that I think the only place to get an intro is the 11:00 AM news.

Thanks for the video!

OK, evolutionary; not revolutionary. I'll take it, but for god's sake, get rid of that damn "shick-shick" sounder. Breaking News, New Details, New At 5, the weather toss, etc. It's getting old. Use a nice, light ID from Enforcer.

Wonder when KCAL 9 will get these new graphics? I've noticed that with every CBS O&O graphics change, KCAL would lag behind KCBS in getting the new graphics (don't remember how much time would elapse between KCBS's and KCAL's adoption of graphics from one change to the next).

Uhhh...what?

I believe ShawnieMac was referring to the set of graphics...am I right? On a related note, these graphics do kind of up the appearance factor of CBS 2's set, which, through some updates, has been there since April 2007.

Did anyone else notice that they used Newstime when closing the newscast?

I know they've been doing that for the 11pm newscasts each night for quite some time....and I thought I heard something different when they closed earlier. I was in a nother room down the hall from the TV room at the time, but if they're starting to do that for each newscast, that's pretty cool!

BREAKING: Just heard the new "Enforcer" open theme on CBS 2 a minute ago....with the new voiceover open sounding awesome!! Brian Lee's VO goes like this: "Live from the CBS Broadcast Center in Los Angeles...This is CBS 2 News at 11pm: "Coverage You Can Count On!"

Guest Former Member 207

I believe ShawnieMac was referring to the set of graphics...am I right? On a related note, these graphics do kind of up the appearance factor of CBS 2's set, which, through some updates, has been there since April 2007.

Yep.

BREAKING: Just heard the new "Enforcer" open theme on CBS 2 a minute ago....with the new voiceover open sounding awesome!! Brian Lee's VO goes like this: "Live from the CBS Broadcasting Center in Studio City...This is CBS 2 News at 11pm: "Coverage You Can Count On!"

I hope KBBR-TV (or someone else) can get some caps for us.

Very nice. I like that they use video all throughout the open, unlike WCBS and KYW. They could do without the "coverage you can count on" slogan-its old and cliche.

Archived