John Coleman Retires from KUSI

1place4news

K-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-S-I weatherman John Coleman has danced his last cha-cha and retired from the retirement job that extended his shelf life 20 years. And from what is written in this article, he didn't seem too interested in hanging around to get his gold watch.

I'm a shocked to say the least. I thought that he would actually stick around for at least another 5 years. I hope there isn't an underlying medical condition that is forcing him to retire. He will be missed, for sure.

I'm a shocked to say the least. I thought that he would actually stick around for at least another 5 years. I hope there isn't an underlying medical condition that is forcing him to retire. He will be missed, for sure.

I don't think that's the case. It seems to me like he was just ready to move on and devote more time to debunking the "myth" and "bad science" of global warming.

On the very very very plus side though it looks like the very lovely Leslie Lopez will be taking the evening weather spot.

I don't think that's the case. It seems to me like he was just ready to move on and devote more time to debunking the "myth" and "bad science" of global warming.

On the very very very plus side though it looks like the very lovely Leslie Lopez will be taking the evening weather spot.

She gets a thumbs up from me. Funny, had Joe Lizura kept himself out of trouble, this spot would have been his. Since they're freshening up the place with new faces, the McKinnons should chip in for a new set now that John's salary is off the books.

Some of you haven't been around long enough to see the same pattern repeat ... Over and over and over.

Let a fellow lefty teach you a thing or two.

"Climate 'consensus': Is carbon dioxide the new cholesterol?"

http://www.nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/2014/04/climate_consensus_is_carbon_dioxide_the_new_cholesterol_mulshine.html

She gets a thumbs up from me. Funny, had Joe Lizura kept himself out of trouble, this spot would have been his. Since they're freshening up the place with new faces, the McKinnons should chip in for a new set now that John's salary is off the books.

I've noticed on GMSD they have a new interview area with a white semi-circle couch and a nice blue blackground with plasma monitors around. Very "Today" show looking. The anchors do at least the 9am hour from there, and it looks great (as do Brandi Williams and new co-anchor LIsa Remillard.)

It would be nice to see that look extended to the rest of the studio -- but come on, we all know how that story is going to end.

I've noticed on GMSD they have a new interview area with a white semi-circle couch and a nice blue blackground with plasma monitors around. Very "Today" show looking. The anchors do at least the 9am hour from there, and it looks great (as do Brandi Williams and new co-anchor LIsa Remillard.)

It would be nice to see that look extended to the rest of the studio -- but come on, we all know how that story is going to end.

Yeah, at this point the desk will have to fall apart for them to get a new one. They've added new pieces to the set, why not just do a complete overhaul? I just don't get it.

Archived