WHTM/WHP on Jimmy Kimmel Live

IsitCC?

PennLive.com: Guy drinking from vase in ABC 27 Jimmy Kimmel clip works for CBS 21: TV news photobomb?

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2014/05/guy_drinking_from_vase_in_abc.html

So much for Allbritton and Sinclair of you know what I am saying. ::face palms::

Think it was WHP's first and only revenge toward WHTM because WHTM is one of the Allbritton TV stations which Sinclair wants to buy out from them while WHP is about to be disowned by Sinclair unless FCC shot it down. And both stations are just located across the street from each other.

I hope Sinclair withdraws their FCC proposal for the acquisition of Allbritton after seeing this. LOL!

Meanwhile I'm proud to live in New Jersey's largest city.

We're all Pennsylvanians… regardless of where you should be. Mansfield and Bradford SHOULD be in New York; Philly in NJ; New Castle in Ohio; everywhere from Harrisburg to Johnstown in Kentucky

Archived