WDJT New Logo/Graphics?

Weeters

I'm still waiting to see where "CBS 58 Sunday Morning" is being broadcast from. Every promo so far looks like nothing I've ever seen from them before.

Looks like it was shot entirely on green screen (and keyed very poorly). Production value felt very much like a cable access show. What's even more disappointing was that they just used a photo of a brick wall and support beam from their facility. You're telling me you couldn't actually just shoot this in front of that wall?

Production value aside, the content was fine.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WDJT launched their new 4pm newscast today. They are using a new desk in the far corner of the studio, with the CBS eye duratran acting as the anchor backdrop. I don't have any screenshots, but this is from their Facebook page.

11088391_10153761240607907_5345301944791944069_n.jpg?oh=8f52e121c3d1cb28f48be94df6fc41e0&oe=55B5D2FC

Is this an FX set?

Archived