Meet the Press is Getting A New Set

morningnewsexecutive

Has studio 3B gotten smaller. I noticed it this morning, it used to seem large and more open. but sense they did the update it just feels more crowded.

They removed the old homebase area that was used for Nightly before and moved it to the corner that Rock Center used. They then removed the stairs to no where and moved the video wall that was behind the anchor desk where all the knick knacks of NBC's history were placed.

I almost wonder if they are going to use the other half the studio for green screen coverage. Their prior virtual studio was in one half of MSNBC's 3K but has been removed because the studio now has 360° set.

I'm sure if they wanted to the could of set up an election night studio in the roomy 8H. If you remember last season Football Night in America originated from there as 8G was under construction. Essentially they had only 18 hours to set up a full broadcast set from the time SNL ended to when they went on air.

• 11 months later...

Archived