Fox Files on KSWB

Bsean

I've been seeing these ads on KSWB for something called the Fox Files. Anyone know what this is. Sounds like some kind of local news magazine to me.

FOX News Channel produces FOX Files, a news-magazine/investigation show that it runs on their channel. I've never heard of it being ran on affiliates, but I think it's interesting to note that Arthel Neville is a FOX Files correspondent and used to work at KSWB.

FOX News Channel produces FOX Files, a news-magazine/investigation show that it runs on their channel. I've never heard of it being ran on affiliates, but I think it's interesting to note that Arthel Neville is a FOX Files correspondent and used to work at KSWB.

Fox Files also used to be a Fox (network) newsmagazine back in the 90s.

Fox Files also used to be a Fox (network) newsmagazine back in the 90s.

That's what I was thinking of... it was on right around the same time Fox News started up. Lasted less than a year, if that.

Wasn't Shepard Smith also a part of that program?

Archived